Inicio > desarrollo > Easy fix for “SVN: Delta Source Ended Unexpectedly” Error

Easy fix for “SVN: Delta Source Ended Unexpectedly” Error

Fuente: http://blog.manontheground.net/traveller/2008/07/svndeltasourcee.html

I tried to update one of my subversion working copies today and got the following message:
“Delta source ended unexpectedly”

Here’s how I solved the problem:
Step 1: I identified the file that was causing the problem.
Step 2: I made sure that all changed files in the problem file’s directory were committed to the repository.
Step 3: I deleted the problem file’s directory from my working copy (not the repository!)
Step 4: I updated my entire working copy

Easy! I spent around half an hour searching for an answer and reading through several message board threads on the topic. The  fix took me about three minutes to complete. Hope this is helpful for someone.

 

My environment info:
TortoiseSVN 1.5.0, Build 13316 – 32 Bit , 2008/06/21 07:55:29
Subversion 1.5.0,
apr 1.2.12
apr-utils 1.2.12
berkeley db 4.4.20
neon 0.28.2
OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
zlib 1.2.3

 

Categorías:desarrollo Etiquetas:
  1. Aún no hay comentarios.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s

A %d blogueros les gusta esto: